Pediatric skilled nursing is a highly trained nursing staff that provides health care services to children from birth till age 21.
Taking care of your child is a full-time job but it gets more hectic under unfortunate health conditions. That’s why Dynamic Healthcare Inc is offering you a helping hand in such ups and downs of life. We provide highly trained pediatric skilled nurses who will be available for home visits to provide your child with the required medical attention.
Each and everything at Dynamic Healthcare Inc is arranged according to your requirements. Whether you require a skilled nurse in the morning, at lunchtime, before bed, or for full-day service, we have staff available for you. With our extended working hours up to 24 hours a day, seven days a week, we are at your service all year round.
We got you covered from pediatric care to crafting a health care plan tailored to your child’s needs. This will all be done in correlation with your child’s doctor and insurance company to make sure you are at ease of mind.
Benefits of Hiring Dynamic Healthcare Inc Pediatric Skilled Nursing Care:
The ultimate goal of our in-home pediatric skilled nursing care is fewer trips to the hospital. This ensures your child can stay in the safety of their home and feel more comfortable.
Skilled nurses also help you better understand your child’s condition as medical terms can be confusing. Our pediatric nurses will work with you to bridge any gaps between you and the doctor.
Dynamic Healthcare Inc’s pediatric skilled nursing staff can assist with a variety of basic to complex medical needs, including — but not limited to:
- Personal care and emotional support
- Regular health monitoring
- Application and maintenance of feeding tubes and suctioning
- Medication administration
- Physical therapy assistance
- Monitoring apnea and pulse oximetry
- Tracheostomy and ventilator management
- Disability management
- Catheters, drains, and IV therapy
- developmental therapy sessions
Who requires skilled nursing?
The need for skilled nursing care depends on the specific requirement of the patient. Here are some children who might require skilled nursing care;
- Children who have complex medical needs
- Children with chronic conditions
- Children with conditions like Cerebral Palsy, Autism, Epilepsy, Asthma, and Down Syndrome
- Children with functional impairments
- Children with gastronomy tube
- Children who are being weaned off ventilator support
- Children with developmental disabilities
- Children with life-limiting conditions
- Children who have significant cognitive dysfunction
- Infants who require special care
- Premature Baby
Feel free to contact us for further guidelines or to book our service.